The Lynn Painter-Stainers Prize was created in 2005 by the Worshipful Company of Painter-Stainers and the Lynn Foundation to encourage the very best creative representational painting and promote the skill of draughtsmanship. With prize money of £30,000 the Prize is one of the most prestigious awards to artists in the UK.
- First Prize: £20,000
- Second Prize: £4,000
- Young Artist Award: £4,000 (For an artist who is 25 years of age or under)
- Brian Botting Prize for an outstanding representation of the human figure*: £5,000 (For an artist who is 30 years of age or under)
- The Daphne Todd Prize: £2,000
Artists may submit up to four works. Works of art submitted must not exceed 60 inches (152cm) in their largest dimension including frame.
- Only original, two-dimensional works in any painting, print or drawing media are eligible.
- All entries must have been completed in the last three years.
- All entries cannot have been previously exhibited.
- All works must be for sale, except commissioned portraits.
- Works submitted must be available for exhibition.
For more information and to submit your work, please click here!