All of the processes we teach are available to book on an individual basis. These courses will enable you to get the undivided attention of your tutor, allowing us to tailor the course specifically to your interests, ensuring you get the most out of your time with us.
If you are interested in undertaking a tailored course at Green Door, please read through the appropriate information on this page, and contact us. If you would like to discuss your project, we highly recommend that you arrange a date to come into the studio in order to discuss your course beforehand so we can learn more about your aims. To confirm your booking you will need to complete an online booking form.
These courses are available to book on an individual (one-to-one) basis, or in groups of up to 3 people. All of our tailored course prices include refreshments, materials and in-depth notes.
Become a Member
Join our printmaking community
Do you have a particular project in mind? Would you like one-on-one attention from our specialist tutors to realise your project in a friendly and creative environment focused on printmaking?
Our one-on-one tailored courses are available to everyone, and could be undertaken for any of the following reasons:
- If you are starting or furthering a creative business using printmaking
- If you would like to explore printmaking as a recreational subject at your own pace
- f you have a particular project in mind for which you feel printmaking is the ideal medium
- For educational purposes – as a new subject or a supplement to your current or previous qualifications
Bespoke Group Workshops
If you would like to book a personalised group workshop with family or friends, Green Door bespoke group workshops are available for all kinds of groups and occasions:
- Team building exercise
- Bespoke birthday gathering
- Alternative hen party
- Holiday activities
- Or even just a creative day out!
Please note, flat rate prices quoted are for groups of between 2-4 participants.
Green Door is available to support young printmakers with school projects or just for fun! Our studios are set up to facilitate:
- Themed workshops for small groups
- Curriculum support or portfolio development
- Ages 8+
- Parents/guardians are welcome to join!
Green Door also offers a Work Placements programme for young artists.
Green Door Printmaking Studio was set up with the ethos that printmaking should be accessible to anyone who is interested in exploring and developing their own creative practise with print.
We are able to offer:
- Teacher training courses to further education in schools
- Support to set up printmaking processes in educational establishments
- Creative courses for community groups
- Printmaking talks & demonstrations